Do you like to make great things better?
Our team has the talent to do incredible things. Which is good, because our clients expect incredible things.
We need an account executive who can help us deliver the incredible things we need to deliver every single day. Someone who embraces processes that work and challenges ones that don’t. Someone who sweats the details and timelines and release-to-production dates.
We work across a variety of categories from grocery to apparel to energy to healthcare to CPG to whatever we decide to do next. (Did you hear about the energy drink we created? Cause we did. Or that we have a commercial screen print press in our basement? Cause we do).
We are looking for non-traditional thinkers. Employees who succeed at The Variable come up with brilliant campaigns one day and breakthrough product development ideas the next. You need to be the self-starting type. You need to be funny and engaging and hard working and willing to pitch in on whatever crazy opportunity pops up next. We are small by design. So we hire carefully.
Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to contact you if we move forward with your candidacy. Thank you for your interest in The Variable.
- Shepherd and sharpen our process to help keep projects on track.
- Actively participate in creative reviews and internal work sessions.
- Love to learn about and embrace the consumer decision journey.
- Embody the values of The Variable while maintaining a positive attitude and dedication
- Have an interest outside of advertising that you are just as passionate about as advertising (we are firm believers in work/life balance…we need to know you love something else).
- 1-2 years of agency experience and a track record of being awesomely awesome (if people will cry when you resign, that’s a good indicator that you’re awesomely awesome).
- Experience helping execute integrated campaigns
- The motivation to always deliver the best work without micromanagement.
- The ability to keep things moving so we deliver perfection on time, every time.
- The coveted skills of organization, detail-orientation and multi-tasking-ation.