Director of Special Projects
We are looking for a versatile and experienced financial manager to oversee a number of projects for our CFO over the next 24 months. The successful candidate must have working knowledge of a wide variety of financial and accounting areas in our Company including HR, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, local/state jurisdictional filings, financial reporting, budgeting, financial analysis, forecasting, treasury, and integration of acquisitions. This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional who likes challenges and who wants to work on a wide variety of financial and business projects. This position will report to the CFO.
- Support the newly hired Controller and Director of FP&A as they implement budgeting, planning, financial reporting and forecasting processes.
- Assist the CFO in acquisition diligence
- Oversee acquisition integration
- Develop accounting and financial policies and procedures for a fast growing agency
- Participate in the development of and support the company’s strategic plans
- Monitor the financial performance of the company
- Communicate financial metrics to senior management
- Works closely with management to improve the profitability of the company and optimize cash flow.
- Travel required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, masters preferred
- CPA preferred,
- Minimum 10 years broad accounting and financial experience in a senior role
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Knowledge of multiple accounting software/systems a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work closely with a senior management team and other key financial team members