Integrated Communication Planner
MEDIA PROS, MAVENS AND ROCKSTARS. Lend us your ears (and brains). The Variable is searching for an Integrated Communications Planner to join our talented Winston-Salem team.
We’re looking for a talented human being that understands media as the complex science that it is. Someone with 3+ years of experience in researching, planning and purchasing online and offline media across multiple channels. Someone with direct response and branding experience and a strong interest in digital trends, technology and tools. In short, someone that is incredibly awesome at all things media.
This person will be the day-to-day lead on strategy, planning and analysis across multiple accounts. They’ll be expected to create and maintain relationships (maybe even become BFFs) with publishers and technology partners. Online media trafficking experience is required along with experience providing optimization and insights for your media buys to clients.
Are you also a search wizard (Adwords)? How about a Social and/or Emerging Experiences (Internet of things) guru? If so, that’s a major plus. If not, The Variable will provide you with opportunities to expand your expertise in all of the above.
If you’re detail-oriented media master with the desire to learn and grow in an innovative and highly creative environment we want to meet you really soon.
- Be able to work well with account management and creative teams, collaboration is everything
- Be able to work with analysts to help deliver insights and reporting
- Be able to manage billing for agency clients
- Be able to lead strategy, planning and analysis across multiple accounts at The Variable
- Be able to maintain and create strong relationships with publishers and technology partners
- 3+ years of experience with digital media (search, social and/or display) in an agency environment
- Experience with DoubleClick and with managing digital set up including website tagging and ad trafficking
- Experience with programmatic media buying through DSPs, exchanges, or bid management tools is a plus
- Experience with oversight and training of Asst. Media Planners
- A collaborative personality and a desire to do awesome things