Does an unalphabetized book shelf bother you? Are you fearless in the face of fire drills? Do timelines and deadlines give you the good kind of goosebumps? If you answered yes to at least two of these questions, then please, keep reading.
The Variable is searching far and wide for a Project Manager to join our talented Winston-Salem team. This person will coordinate projects across disciplines from start to finish (and all the steps in between). This person will work with other departments to facilitate projects in an efficient manner and ensure that projects are completed and delivered in a comprehensive, accurate and timely fashion. This person must be uber-organized, possess a can-do work ethic and have a desire to help make awesome things become a reality.
- Effectively prioritize and manage projects of various complexity
- Be familiar with managing integrated projects (strategy, digital, print, broadcast, media or any combination)
- Manage the administrative setup required to establish projects within our systems
- Create and manage project timelines
- Know and understand the project’s scope, details and status at all times
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure adherence to the timeline for overall project completion
- Coordinate internal project meetings and facilitate collaboration between team members
- Monitor workload and assist with management of internal resources
- Follow established agency process and assist in improvements
- A four-year degree is required
- 2+ years of project management experience in an advertising agency or similar environment
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral
- The ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Energy, organization and are extremely proactive