2017 Fall Media Internship
Calling all strategic-thinking, data-consuming, media loving students of the world. Our team is seeking someone like you—a hungry analytical mind in search of opportunity and a chance to get their feet wet in the vast ocean of advertising and marketing communications.
During the course of this internship, this person will learn the ins and outs and upside downs of media channels. This person will learn what it takes to target, activate and excite audiences in the most effective ways possible. This person will support a team of crazy-smart media planners and buyers across multiple accounts and industries inside a wildly creative agency environment. This person will have the opportunity to strengthen their analytical muscles and be well prepared for a career in flexing them.
Are you this person? Are you even a person? Then keep reading, person.
Position Type: Internship
Desired Major(s): advertising, marketing, communications
Desired Class Level(s): Junior, Senior
Salary Level: Unpaid – for credit or reference
- Assist the media planners and buyers across a variety of campaigns and industries
- Gather and evaluate materials on partners or outlets within each media channel
- Form recommendations dependent on campaign goals and audience
- Understand each client’s needs and objectives
- Course background in communications, advertising, marketing
- Excellent Excel skills and super fun Keynote presentation building capabilities
- Strong organization, communication and people skills
- Insatiable desire to learn more and grow within the company
- Comfortable managing numerous projects at once within a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding math skills, detail-oriented and resourceful