We are seeking a Senior Strategist to join our brand planning team.
Think of the role as part creative ninja, part brand planner, part communications planner, and part research pro. You thrive on strategic solutions because you’re more interested in solving a client’s problems than throwing ads at it. You have the confidence and strategic chops to lead a client through a process and towards a disruptive, indifference-fighting brand solution. You can own a room like a boss and craft a story that knocks people’s socks off. And you’ve got a sick obsession with fast-moving, ever-changing environments.
- Bring an impressive ability to translate strong brand strategy into brand behavior across social, digital and new media
- Simply put, you work high and low—not only can you can crack a strategy, but you can effectively activate it across many different touchpoints in the customer journey
- Be able to show samples of your ideas in execution
- Embody the values of The Variable while maintaining a positive attitude and dedication
- Have an interest outside of advertising that you are just as passionate about as advertising (work/life balance is important here…we need to know you love something else)
- A four-year degree and at least 5 years of advertising agency experience shaping strategic and creative direction on high-profile consumer brands
- An account planning background coupled with digital/social experience, a 360 approach to creating a meaningful brand experience for consumers, and an analytical skill set
- You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role